Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Carpet Cleaning in Seattle

Call For Free Quote 206-932-6656

There are many carpet cleaners in Seattle. Which can make for some tough competition on the advertising side of things. On the pricing end of it Seattle seems to charge a higher price for just about every thing. From gas to fast food to rent the costs are higher. So when prices are quoted for carpet or upholstery cleaning usually there's not much objection. Now don't get me wrong, if my prices were outragously high people wouldn't go for it, but Seattle is my least price shopper oriented city.

Our Services range from carpet cleaning to upholstery cleaning to PURT wich is Five Star Chem Drys pet urine removal treatment to Stain Removal to filtration line removal, we even clean car upholstery and carpet. When you have a cleaning done you can expect to get a free can of Professional Strength Spot Remover for in between cleanings. We have a Spring Cleaning Special up to 500 sq ft of carpet for $149 and a sofa for $50 more. In the average Seattle area home 500 sq ft would be a dining room living room and family room.

Call for an apointment 206-932-6656

www.chem-dry.net/fivestar.wa

2 comments:

  1. The house hold budget is a concern. These prices or in line with prices with the Settle area. I love the idea of giving customers spot remover for maintenance in between cleaning

    www.atlantacommercialcleaners.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I have cream carpet in my house, so all of the dirt and smudges show. I wanted to get my carpet cleaned before the holidays, so I will have to give them a call!

    ReplyDelete